neopets is honestly a horrifying and disturbing look into the faults of late capitalism and the unfettered exploitation inevitable in unregulated economic systems
MUTUALIZES POLAROID CAMERA GIVEAWAY
As you all know, i host a lot of giveaways and my last two recently ended. If you want proof that they were legit go here.
I am hosting this giveaway to celebrate reaching my goal of 30,000 followers. There will be 2 winners this time. AND THE WINNERS CAN CHOOSE WHICH COLOURED CAMERA THEY WANT.
The cameras come in BLUE or WHITE, or PINK or BLACK. Once the winners are picked, I will be ordering 2 cameras (in each winners preferred color) straight from eBay and then mailing it to the winners!
The image above is not mine, but it is an example of what the Polaroid cameras look like. I do not have them yet, I will order once the winners are picked so that they come in both winners preferred colour.
Here’s how this will work:
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I post mainly photography photos anyway.
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count.But you can still like it as a bookmark
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via tumblr messages.
- You have until May 20th, 2014 (australian date) to reblog this post. If the winner doesnt reply within a week then I will choose different. I will post their URL on my blog too
- This giveaway will be shipped to anywhere in the world, I will be paying for shipping so don’t worry. Good luck!
EACH WINNER GETS:
- Fuji instax mini 8 polaroid camera.
- An arm strap
- User manual
- Mini white film x50
- Photo album
Ends on May 20th, 2014 (australian date)
—- REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count. —-
.*THIS IS NOT MY IMAGE, I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE*
And also, if you’d like to learn how to make some extra cash by testing out apps on your smartphone, click here and read the post. It will make you happy even if you dont win xx
Good luck and stay lovely!
I’m doing a little giveaway and its all about the ladies!
I’ll be giving away
- a t-shirt in your choice of Crush the Patriarchy, Cats Against Cat Calls or Riots Not Diets print (all of which go up to at least a size 2xl)
- your choice of five buttons from Modern Girl Blitz
- your choice of jewellery from AddieLeDawn
- friendship bracelet made in the colours of your choice made by yours truly
- "kandi bracelets" or whatever the fuck you want to call them with whatever colour scheme and words you want
- and best of all CANDYYY. who doesnt love candy, cmon.
And now the fun part, the RULES.
- you don’t have to follow me but if you are, then you’ll get something extra
- only reblogs count and you may reblog as many times as you want but please be mindful of your followers
- obviously giveaway blogs dont count (do ppl even need to say this anymore??)
The winner will be randomly selected on April 30th and I’m willing to ship worldwide. I think that’s it. Have fun and crush the patriarchy!!
My first baseball game in at least a decade! Thanks @princessmunchy for inviting me :) GO ANGELS!!! ⚾️
Men want us to kiss them with beards, suck their dicks and kiss their balls with pubes, hug them with hairy arm pits, intwine our legs with hairy thighs, but if women have one hair on our body that isn’t on our head it’s disgusting
Spades face cards from a cool old patience deck of cards we found at a flea market.
All the cards (2 complete decks) were there.
The cards are only 1 3/4” by 2 1/2”.
one of my favorite photographers of all time
A Year In Trees
A made this animated/print piece to accompany the beautiful op-ed story “A Year in Trees" for the NY Times. I was really excited to try animating something like this. Thanks AD’s Erich Nagler and Aviva Michaelov !
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
was this really posted 10 minutes before i made that post
starting to do some actual work in my room to make it somewhat nice. like. i’m going through old boxes, got rid of the old tv and stereo that were being stored and unused in my room for years. fillin up bags with old clothes and stuffed animals. gonna go to ikea tomorrow to get one of those cube shelf things i’ve always wanted :) can’t wait for everything to come together :’) slowly but surely!